Shelora

Default Rick Bayless reason for Burger King

Here it is folks.

http://www.fronterakitchens.com/rick...wbk/index.html
BW

I can respect that and I appreciate this being brought up--thanks!

Not that I'm rushing out to eat at BK mind you.

In article >, Shelora

> http://www.fronterakitchens.com/rick...wbk/index.html

Jay P Francis

My point has and always has been, I don't have any problem with him endorsing a
product, but, the product should be good. And the fact is, the bread that
Burger King is using is gummy and disgusting.
Linda

Their fries taste like paper.
Ditto about the bread.

Linda

"Jay P Francis" > wrote in message
> My point has and always has been, I don't have any problem with him

endorsing a
> product, but, the product should be good. And the fact is, the bread that
> Burger King is using is gummy and disgusting.

huck

Linda But Rick Bayless tast good fine Hunk he has