Old 16-11-2003, 04:00 PM
Linda

Default Enchiladas Placeras - Puebla, Mexico

"Jim Lane" wrote in message
Linda wrote:

LOL! Everytime I go into Tijuana, all I do is eat all day, eat and eat

and
eat!

Linda

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

Shame on you Linda! It's two pm and lunchtime for my Mexican trained
stomach.... and not a market style enchilada or taco anywhere in sight!!

I'm almost ready to jump in my car and go to Tijuana and stop at the

first
street food vendor!

Wayne

snip

Here's a plot - why don't those of us in the SD-Tijuana area get
together and cruise some street food. Say, once a month and each month a
different person picks the place(s). We could set a common meeting place
based on the area we are hitting.

Hmmmm.

.......Sounds like a plan....

Old 16-11-2003, 06:41 PM
Wayne Lundberg

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Jim Lane" wrote in message
Linda wrote:

LOL! Everytime I go into Tijuana, all I do is eat all day, eat and

eat
and
eat!

---snip---
The first place I want to try is Linda's Birria Guadalajara which I have yet
to find. Birria tacos are among my favorites and apparently this place is on
a street parallel to the infamous Revolucion and in the middle of 'real'
Mexico.

So, once again Linda, can you post the address or cross streets?

Wayne

Old 16-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Linda

Birriera Guadalajara
Pues SA De CV Constitution
Tijuana, BC

I believe it's about 2 blocks west of Revolution, and then turn right and go
down maybe 3 blocks..

O.k. Wayne, I must tell you, honestly, it is located in the middle of the
red light district...ahem....but nobody bothers you and the restaurant
itself is clean and orderly, and the birria is out of this world!

Linda

Linda
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Old 17-11-2003, 01:07 AM
David Wright

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:42:16 -0800, Jim Lane
wrote:

Of course, memory is a key element here. Perhaps those who cannot get
the gist of the thread from the reply should include more fruit, or an
agua fresca or two, in their diet.
jim

Are you suggesting that it's the reader's fault that you won't snip
when you post so you can make a point?

David
Old 17-11-2003, 04:47 AM
Jim Lane

wrote:

Of course, memory is a key element here. Perhaps those who cannot get
the gist of the thread from the reply should include more fruit, or an
agua fresca or two, in their diet.
jim

Are you suggesting that it's the reader's fault that you won't snip
when you post so you can make a point?

David

What it means is that some of us can remember what we have read before.
In all the years of reading messgaes, there have been very few cases
where I have had to read all the way down to remember the post. Usually
the first few lines remind me.

It case it went over your head, mentally insert a ;-0 here.

jim

Old 17-11-2003, 05:06 PM
Wayne Lundberg

I've got to give it a try!

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Birriera Guadalajara
Pues SA De CV Constitution
Tijuana, BC

I believe it's about 2 blocks west of Revolution, and then turn right and

go
down maybe 3 blocks..

O.k. Wayne, I must tell you, honestly, it is located in the middle of the
red light district...ahem....but nobody bothers you and the restaurant
itself is clean and orderly, and the birria is out of this world!

Linda

Linda
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Old 17-11-2003, 08:36 PM
Linda

If you have any problem finding it, just ask someone,
everyone knows of the place.

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
news
I've got to give it a try!

"Linda" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Birriera Guadalajara
Pues SA De CV Constitution
Tijuana, BC

I believe it's about 2 blocks west of Revolution, and then turn right

and
go
down maybe 3 blocks..

O.k. Wayne, I must tell you, honestly, it is located in the middle of

the
red light district...ahem....but nobody bothers you and the restaurant
itself is clean and orderly, and the birria is out of this world!

Linda

Linda
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

"Linda" wrote in message