Old 01-11-2003, 09:18 PM
Mark S. Woodruff

Default Taco trucks de Santa Rosa

Here is an entertaining discussion from Chowhound.com's San Francisco Bay
Area message board:

http://www.chowhound.com/california/...ages/9200.html

Since pambazos have been discussed recently in a.f.m-c, note that the author
offers a mouth-watering description of a "Pambazo de tinga" she had at one
taco truck.

Enjoy,
Mark

Old 01-11-2003, 10:25 PM
Douglas S. Ladden

Mark S. Woodruff on 01 Nov 2003 suggested:

http://www.chowhound.com/california/.../messages/9200
.html

Since pambazos have been discussed recently in a.f.m-c, note that the
author offers a mouth-watering description of a "Pambazo de tinga"
she had at one taco truck.

And my cousin in Mexico was trying to convince me that tinga isn't a
good ingredient for pambazos because the tinga generally has too much
liquid and makes the bread of the pambazo soggy. I'll show him!

--Douglas