FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Taco trucks de Santa Rosa (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/14159-taco-trucks-de-santa.html)

Mark S. Woodruff 01-11-2003 09:18 PM

Taco trucks de Santa Rosa

Here is an entertaining discussion from Chowhound.com's San Francisco Bay
Area message board:

http://www.chowhound.com/california/...ages/9200.html

Since pambazos have been discussed recently in a.f.m-c, note that the author
offers a mouth-watering description of a "Pambazo de tinga" she had at one
taco truck.

Enjoy,
Mark

Douglas S. Ladden 01-11-2003 10:25 PM

Taco trucks de Santa Rosa

Mark S. Woodruff on 01 Nov 2003 suggested:

> Here is an entertaining discussion from Chowhound.com's San Francisco
> Bay Area message board:
>
> http://www.chowhound.com/california/.../messages/9200
> .html
>
> Since pambazos have been discussed recently in a.f.m-c, note that the
> author offers a mouth-watering description of a "Pambazo de tinga"
> she had at one taco truck.

And my cousin in Mexico was trying to convince me that tinga isn't a
good ingredient for pambazos because the tinga generally has too much
liquid and makes the bread of the pambazo soggy. I'll show him!

--Douglas