Rolly

Default Doņa Martha's Cooks Again

Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
Pozole.

Look he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen

I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
blunders, please let me know. Thanks

Rolly
Misschef

Oh my goodness, Rolly. I envy you. Would Senora Martha consider adopting
another "child"? Me... I can be very useful in the kitchen!!! Show me
the way and I will follow... I saw your last post as well as this one and
my mouth is watering. I wish I could find the correct ingredients here
(South Florida) to cook the dishes exactly as she does. Unfortunately, the
major ethnic influence here is Cuban, not Mexican, although I love Cuban
food as well. Cuban food does closely resemble Mexican in some ways, but
alas, it's just not the same.
You have done a magnificent job with photography, narrative of the process
and the layout of your site. Please update whenever you can. I am just
"eating this up". Please tell Senora Martha that her hard efforts are very
much appreciated a long, long way away from her home.

Mucho appreciado,
misschef

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
> Pozole.
>
> Look he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
> blunders, please let me know. Thanks
>
> Rolly

Wayne Lundberg

Wonderful! Please keep up the good work!!!

Wayne

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
> Pozole.
>
> Look he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
> blunders, please let me know. Thanks
>
> Rolly

Carolyn LeCrone

What a great site! The pictures are a wonderful addition to the recipes.
I hope more is to come!
Carolyn

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
> Pozole.
>
> Look he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
> blunders, please let me know. Thanks
>
> Rolly

David Wright

On 20 Oct 2003 20:47:00 -0700, (Rolly) wrote:

>Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
>Pozole.
>
>Look he
http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen

>I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
>blunders, please let me know. Thanks
>
>Rolly

Another nice job, Rolly. As I'm sure you know, you're a lucky man to
be having this experience. And we're lucky that you're willing to
share it!

David

Jay P Francis

Such a terrific website. I look forward to more Dona Marta segments.
Jim Lane

Rolly wrote:
> Three new cooking picture stories: Asado de Credo, Mexican Rice and
> Pozole.
>
> Look he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> I put these together in a bit of a hurry, so if you find glaring
> blunders, please let me know. Thanks
>
> Rolly

Let me add my congratulations on your website. If I get down that way,
I'll be sure to look you up!

jim

Irma

Hi Rolly,
Thanks for sharing these recipes, your pictures are really great.

Y por favor saludos y muchas gracias a Doņa Martha. : -)

Christmas is coming do you have any special dish for that day?

Irma.

om...