Rolly

Default Doņa Martha's Kitchen

The weather has begun to moderate here in Lerdo, Durango, Mexico (it's
not so damn hot), so Doņa Martha and I have been talking about making
some more cooking stories. We're interested in taking requests. What
would you like to see?

In case you don't know what I'm talking about (I often don't), look
he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen

Rolly
Jack SchidtŪ

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> The weather has begun to moderate here in Lerdo, Durango, Mexico (it's
> not so damn hot), so Doņa Martha and I have been talking about making
> some more cooking stories. We're interested in taking requests. What
> would you like to see?
>
> In case you don't know what I'm talking about (I often don't), look
> he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> Rolly

I'd love to see how you prepare fish, if that works for you.

Jack - I really like your site.

dave

On 14 Oct 2003 20:28:37 -0700, (Rolly) wrote:

>The weather has begun to moderate here in Lerdo, Durango, Mexico (it's
>not so damn hot), so Doņa Martha and I have been talking about making
>some more cooking stories. We're interested in taking requests. What
>would you like to see?
>
>In case you don't know what I'm talking about (I often don't), look
>he
http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen

>Rolly

I would like to see the technique for real hand made tortillas (the
flipping back and forth with the hands method). Also refried beans
from scratch. Just two wonderful memories from a southern cal
childhood, and my wonderful mexican neighbors.
Irma

Hi Rolly,

Great site, I love the pictures. IMO I would leave this to you and Doņa
Martha but I think it would be nice to see something regional. I really
don't know about any regional dish from Durango, Torreon, that region. I
beleave you have delicious things there.

Irma.

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> The weather has begun to moderate here in Lerdo, Durango, Mexico (it's
> not so damn hot), so Doņa Martha and I have been talking about making
> some more cooking stories. We're interested in taking requests. What
> would you like to see?
>
> In case you don't know what I'm talking about (I often don't), look
> he http://rollybrook.com/Page%20Directory.htm#Kitchen
>
> Rolly

Wayne Lundberg

"Rolly" > wrote in message
om...
> The weather has begun to moderate here in Lerdo, Durango, Mexico (it's
> not so damn hot), so .

---snip---

You have a wonderful site and oh, so great pictures! How about showing a
real taquiza feast? Few US residents have experienced a real taco feast.
Maybe just barbacoa and birria as the main meat? The salsas and condiments
on the side and the environment for sharing?

Cheers!

Wayne