DesertDad

Default Baby Lucas Lime Salt

Hey,
Does anyone know the ingredient they use to make candy shakers of lime salt?
I would love to find the ascorbic acid or what ever they use to make that
stuff and add my own amount of salt to use for some BBQ rubs. Can you get
the stuff in bulk?

By the way... this stuff makes killer popcorn!

Thanks,
Brad

William Jennings

Lucas World Candy is in Laredo, Texas. I see these almost any
place beer is sold.

doc