twinpeakschipotles

Default Twin Peaks 2003 Chipotles are ready now!

Twin Peaks Chipotles are ready!!

100% hand-crafted in small batches, authentic, dried and ground chipotles
are ready to be enjoyed in the comforts of your own kitchen. These are not
the ordinary ground chipotles you may find in the spice aisle of your local
market, these are 100% pure, made the old-fashioned way- it takes us a lot
of time to produce these, but once you try them, you will recognize that the
effort is well worth it. Perfect to spice up any dish, from chili to stew
to fish- one taste of the smoky flavor will have you craving more. Try them
in your favorite rub recipe, or even sprinkled on popcorn

$20 for a 2 ounce jar, includes shipping within the US, inquire about
international

e-mail

You've played with the rest, now try the best

Twin Peaks Chipotles- The Smoky, Mountain High

Douglas S. Ladden

The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as "twinpeakschipotles"
> shared its ideas in
alt.food.mexican-cooking on Sun, 05 Oct 2003 22:13:06 GMT:

> Twin Peaks Chipotles are ready!!
>
> 100% hand-crafted in small batches, authentic, dried and ground
> chipotles are ready to be enjoyed in the comforts of your own
> kitchen.

Could someone please explain how one "hand-crafts" a chile? I mean
if it is wax or wood, I can understand, but not one that is grown that you
might want to eat.

> $20 for a 2 ounce jar, includes shipping within the US, inquire
> about international

Exceedingly expensive!

> You've played with the rest, now try the best

If they aren't the best, do I get all my money back?

--Douglas
Jack Schidt®

"twinpeakschipotles" > wrote in message
> Twin Peaks Chipotles are ready!!
>
> 100% hand-crafted in small batches, authentic, dried and ground chipotles
> are ready to be enjoyed in the comforts of your own kitchen. These are

not
> the ordinary ground chipotles you may find in the spice aisle of your

local
> market, these are 100% pure, made the old-fashioned way- it takes us a lot
> of time to produce these, but once you try them, you will recognize that

the
> effort is well worth it. Perfect to spice up any dish, from chili to stew
> to fish- one taste of the smoky flavor will have you craving more. Try

them
> in your favorite rub recipe, or even sprinkled on popcorn
>
> $20 for a 2 ounce jar, includes shipping within the US, inquire about
> international

Handcrafted?? $20 for a 2 oz jar?? What, do you smoke each jalapeño
individually?

Jack

Douglas S. Ladden

The Terran carbon-based unit designating itself as "Jack Schidt®"
> shared its ideas in alt.food.mexican-cooking
on Mon, 06 Oct 2003 02:26:40 GMT:

> "twinpeakschipotles" > wrote in
> message ...
>> Twin Peaks Chipotles are ready!!
>>
>> 100% hand-crafted in small batches, authentic, dried and ground
>> chipotles are ready to be enjoyed in the comforts of your own
>> kitchen. These are

> not
>> the ordinary ground chipotles you may find in the spice aisle of
>> your

> local
>> market, these are 100% pure, made the old-fashioned way- it takes us
>> a lot of time to produce these, but once you try them, you will
>> recognize that

> the
>> effort is well worth it. Perfect to spice up any dish, from chili
>> to stew to fish- one taste of the smoky flavor will have you craving
>> more. Try

> them
>> in your favorite rub recipe, or even sprinkled on popcorn
>>
>> $20 for a 2 ounce jar, includes shipping within the US, inquire
>> about international
>>

> Handcrafted?? $20 for a 2 oz jar?? What, do you smoke each jalapeño
> individually?

The better question is do they inhale? *grin*

--Douglas