Old 30-09-2003, 11:05 PM
Carey

Default Chiles Rellenos (picadillo and cheese)

"A1 WBarfieldsr" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry Douglas, I use Outlook Express and I don't know how to set it to

70-75 characters.

Tools, Options...Send tab, Plain Text Options.

Old 01-10-2003, 01:51 AM
A1 WBarfieldsr

Thanks, maybe this will work.

--
William Barfieldsr

Old 06-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Sharon Reppert

Hi mrs j peters:

Yes, please post recipe. I can't wait to try it.

Thanks,
susutx2

Chiles Relleños Duckie ® Recipes 0 07-07-2004 10:02 PM
Chiles Rellenos Pie Duckie ® Recipes 0 25-03-2004 06:25 PM
Baked Chiles Rellenos (Stuffed Chiles) [email protected] Recipes (moderated) 0 21-10-2003 01:55 PM
Chiles Rellenos de Arroz Integral (Chiles Rellenos Stuffed with Brown Rice) MrFalafel Vegan 8 10-10-2003 12:26 AM