Old 11-11-2007, 07:04 AM posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.mexico,soc.culture.mexico

Default O/T - DIY Cuitlacoche Eating Problem: Nausea

Irv Hyatt spake thusly

"Ferd Farkel" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 8, 2:26 pm, St. Jackanapes wrote:
Ghod spake thusly

"Irv Hyatt" wrote in message
.. .
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote in message
:
: Irv Hyatt held us spellbound with...
:
:
: "Father Haskell" wrote in message
: roups.com...
: On Aug 29, 5:24 pm, Al Klein wrote:
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:46:36 -0700, "Irv Hyatt"

: wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
: "Al Klein" wrote in message
: .. .
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:02:54 GMT, sceptborg
:
: wrote:
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote:
:
: Anyone run into this before? Am I supposed to plug the
20-plug
: power
: into the 24 plug receptor anyway? It fits. Or will I
toast the
: thing?
:
: --
: St. Jackanapes
:
: Yes that is how they are made now.
: There is probably a "catch" attached to the MB socket which
aligns
: with a
: "cutout" groove on the plug.
: Also look for a microscopic "1" moulded on the plug which
goes into
: the
: hole
: on the socket which has a "1", or an arrow indicator,
screened on
: the
: MB
: next to the power socket. There will be 4 holes left over.
: Say 10 Hail Marys and switch on.
:
: Isn't that 10 "Hail Madalyns"?
:
: How about Our Lady of Guadalupe? She doesn't count anymore?
:
: In an atheism news group? Our Lady of Grapefruit?
:
: Our Lady of Guacamole?
:
: Our Lady of Chicken Mole?
:
: What the ****** is a chicken mole? Is it like a blind, featherless
mole
: with a beak, or what?
:
: Pronounced: mo-lay It's a pepper sauce with chocolate in it usually
put on
: chicken.
: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum!

Look! They're playing your song!

"To the unenlightened, Mole is a Mexican chocolate sauce."

http://www.ramekins.com/mole/whatmole.html

So the big brave macho Mexican men hunt down a blind and defenseless
animal to make a dessert? Is that what they serve in Tijuana - after a
course of bar-be-qued Iguana?

With a side of huitlacoche.

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000344.php

You just can't beat authentic regional comida

Have you actually eaten that infected corn stuff???

--
St. Jackanapes
http://www.jackanapes.ws

Old 11-11-2007, 05:49 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.mexico,soc.culture.mexico

"St. Jackanapes" wrote in message

Irv Hyatt spake thusly

"Ferd Farkel" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 8, 2:26 pm, St. Jackanapes wrote:
Ghod spake thusly

"Irv Hyatt" wrote in message
.. .
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote in message
:
: Irv Hyatt held us spellbound with...
:
:
: "Father Haskell" wrote in message
: roups.com...
: On Aug 29, 5:24 pm, Al Klein wrote:
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:46:36 -0700, "Irv Hyatt"

: wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
: "Al Klein" wrote in message
: .. .
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:02:54 GMT, sceptborg
:
: wrote:
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote:
:
[...]

Gringo farmers call it 'smut', but I've eaten it in soup. It's not half
bad.

Old 20-11-2007, 03:19 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.mexico,soc.culture.mexico

Seth Hammond spake thusly

"St. Jackanapes" wrote in message

Irv Hyatt spake thusly

"Ferd Farkel" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 8, 2:26 pm, St. Jackanapes wrote:
Ghod spake thusly

"Irv Hyatt" wrote in message
.. .
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote in message
:
: Irv Hyatt held us spellbound with...
:
:
: "Father Haskell" wrote in message
: roups.com...
: On Aug 29, 5:24 pm, Al Klein wrote:
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:46:36 -0700, "Irv Hyatt"

: wrote:
:
:
:
:
:
: "Al Klein" wrote in message
: .. .
: On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 11:02:54 GMT, sceptborg
:
: wrote:
:
: "St. Jackanapes" wrote:
:
[...]

What in the world does it taste like? Surely not chicken?