FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Chiles rellenos with shrimp? (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/137822-chiles-rellenos-shrimp.html)

Rolly 20-10-2007 10:08 PM

Chiles rellenos with shrimp?

I got an e-mail today from a lady who said she recently had (where?)
chiles rellenos stuffed with shrimp. She didn't know what else was
with the shrimp and wondered if I knew. I don't. Do you?

I suggested minced onion, chopped tomatoes and a bit of grated Swish
cheese.

~ 21-10-2007 01:07 AM

http://comesano.org/2006/08/22/chile...-de-camarones/