Old 10-10-2007, 11:23 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Chilie Rellano (sp)

This is one of my favorite mexican foods. Unfortuately in my area
(pacific NW), the restaurants fold in a chile into essentially an
omlet. not near the genuine taste.

(I lived in So Cal and west Texas, so had a different menu to choose
from in those locales)

Old 11-10-2007, 01:57 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"bizee" wrote in message
ups.com...
This is one of my favorite mexican foods. Unfortuately in my area
(pacific NW), the restaurants fold in a chile into essentially an
omlet. not near the genuine taste.

(I lived in So Cal and west Texas, so had a different menu to choose
from in those locales)

It's hard to find a decent chile relleno even here in sunny Chula Vista,
right next to the Mexican border!