Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default If I win the lotery!

I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista, almost
overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the back
yard to a real Taquiza!

I will have freshly hand patted white corn tortillas, corundaes, tamales,
rice and beans. But most importantly, barbacoa, carne asada, carne adobada,
carnintas, birria and a dozen salsas from chile de arbol to habanero, and
everything in between, with cilantro, epazote and God knows what else. And
just for fun I'll have some cumin hidden here and there for those who can
sniff it out and who really want it on their food.

I'll even provide the Dos X and the Herradura blanca, the lemons, salt and
glasses in which to embibe.

You bring the music and jokes!

Now... somebody, lend me the money to buy the lotery ticket!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Sep 26, 12:05?pm, "Wayne Lundberg" >
wrote:
> I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista, almost
> overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the back
> yard to a real Taquiza!

You're really generous with your fantasies, aren't you?

Reminds me of a chick who was female lead singer for an amateur
rock'n'roll band.

She looked like Pat Benatar and she told me that she would hire me as
a roady when the band sold their first record.

I asked her, "Why wait? I'll be your groupie right now if you wanna
get naked."

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista, almost
> overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the back
> yard to a real Taquiza!
>
> I will have freshly hand patted white corn tortillas, corundaes, tamales,
> rice and beans. But most importantly, barbacoa, carne asada, carne adobada,
> carnintas, birria and a dozen salsas from chile de arbol to habanero, and
> everything in between, with cilantro, epazote and God knows what else. And
> just for fun I'll have some cumin hidden here and there for those who can
> sniff it out and who really want it on their food.
>
> I'll even provide the Dos X and the Herradura blanca, the lemons, salt and
> glasses in which to embibe.
>
> You bring the music and jokes!
>
> Now... somebody, lend me the money to buy the lotery ticket!

If I win, I'm getting penis reduction surgery.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

wrote:
> I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista, almost
> overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the back
> yard to a real Taquiza!
>
> I will have freshly hand patted white corn tortillas, corundaes, tamales,
> rice and beans. But most importantly, barbacoa, carne asada, carne adobada,
> carnintas, birria and a dozen salsas from chile de arbol to habanero, and
> everything in between, with cilantro, epazote and God knows what else. And
> just for fun I'll have some cumin hidden here and there for those who can
> sniff it out and who really want it on their food.
>
> I'll even provide the Dos X and the Herradura blanca, the lemons, salt and
> glasses in which to embibe.
>
> You bring the music and jokes!
>
> Now... somebody, lend me the money to buy the lotery ticket!

Oh damn... I just bought it, but I'll invite your friends and enemys
too.
That did sound like lots of fun, I would bring my favorite cumbias and
ranchera music... I love to dance as much as I love to eat!
chilichick

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Viva chilichick!

"chilichick" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Sep 26, 12:05 pm, "Wayne Lundberg" >
> wrote:
> > I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista,

almost
> > overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the

back
> > yard to a real Taquiza!
> >
> > I will have freshly hand patted white corn tortillas, corundaes,

tamales,
> > rice and beans. But most importantly, barbacoa, carne asada, carne

adobada,
> > carnintas, birria and a dozen salsas from chile de arbol to habanero,

and
> > everything in between, with cilantro, epazote and God knows what else.

And
> > just for fun I'll have some cumin hidden here and there for those who

can
> > sniff it out and who really want it on their food.
> >
> > I'll even provide the Dos X and the Herradura blanca, the lemons, salt

and
> > glasses in which to embibe.
> >
> > You bring the music and jokes!
> >
> > Now... somebody, lend me the money to buy the lotery ticket!

> Oh damn... I just bought it, but I'll invite your friends and enemys
> too.
> That did sound like lots of fun, I would bring my favorite cumbias and
> ranchera music... I love to dance as much as I love to eat!
> chilichick

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>I will fly my friends and bullies to my humble home in Chula Vista, almost
> overlooking the Pacific Ocean, but with a certain ocean breeze in the back
> yard to a real Taquiza!
>
> I will have freshly hand patted white corn tortillas, corundaes, tamales,
> rice and beans. But most importantly, barbacoa, carne asada, carne
> adobada,
> carnintas, birria and a dozen salsas from chile de arbol to habanero, and
> everything in between, with cilantro, epazote and God knows what else. And
> just for fun I'll have some cumin hidden here and there for those who can
> sniff it out and who really want it on their food.
>
> I'll even provide the Dos X and the Herradura blanca, the lemons, salt and
> glasses in which to embibe.
>
> You bring the music and jokes!
>
> Now... somebody, lend me the money to buy the lotery ticket!

I'm coming!

The folks here won't be though:

www.ihatecilantro.com

And just recently, some recipe women over on rec.food.cooking said it is
rude to put things they don't like in your food, namely chiles and
especially cilantro.

I'll bring some fresh rajas, really good taqueria style hot sauce, and my
mom's frijoles charros.

Jessica

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Si!!!!