Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Armadillo eggs

So far I have tried: deep fried with bisquick coating, corn meal coating,
three different cheeses and different chorizo stuffings, even put a ball of
yellow cheddar inside mozzarella to simulate a yoke, ( that was a favorite)
.. Still not much to differenciate them from a variation of a popper. Any
good recipes/suggestions for these.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gunner wrote:
> So far I have tried: deep fried with bisquick coating, corn meal coating,
> three different cheeses and different chorizo stuffings, even put a ball of
> yellow cheddar inside mozzarella to simulate a yoke, ( that was a favorite)
> . Still not much to differenciate them from a variation of a popper. Any
> good recipes/suggestions for these.

I make stuffed jalapenos with bacon wrapped around them. Its important
to clean out all the seeds and membranes when you stuff them. Keep those
seeds and membranes for the one stuffed jalapeno that you want to play a
joke with. Stuff that baby with the extra seeds and membranes and watch
the big (I'll eat anything hot) tough guy at the party cry like a little
girl.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Sonoran Dude" > wrote in message
. ..
> Gunner wrote:
>> So far I have tried: deep fried with bisquick coating, corn meal coating,
>> three different cheeses and different chorizo stuffings, even put a ball
>> of yellow cheddar inside mozzarella to simulate a yoke, ( that was a
>> favorite) . Still not much to differenciate them from a variation of a
>> popper. Any good recipes/suggestions for these.

> I make stuffed jalapenos with bacon wrapped around them. Its important to
> clean out all the seeds and membranes when you stuff them. Keep those
> seeds and membranes for the one stuffed jalapeno that you want to play a
> joke with. Stuff that baby with the extra seeds and membranes and watch
> the big (I'll eat anything hot) tough guy at the party cry like a little
> girl.

Dude,That is just wicked, cruel and evil! I will have to try it .