FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Poblano peppers in Ireland (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/127979-poblano-peppers-ireland.html)

[email protected] 03-07-2007 02:27 PM

Poblano peppers in Ireland

Does anyone know where to buy poblano (ancho) peppers in Ireland?

Tom Friedetzky 04-07-2007 06:01 AM

Poblano peppers in Ireland

On Tue Jul 3 2007 at 13:27:58 UTC, > wrote:
> Does anyone know where to buy poblano (ancho) peppers in Ireland?

Apologies if commercial links are frowned upon here - if that's the case
then I shall not post any again. You can order them from "Cool Chile
Company",
http://www.coolchile.co.uk; they ship to Ireland. I'm not
affiliated with them in any way (apart from being a happy customer).

MadDog 06-07-2007 01:12 AM

Poblano peppers in Ireland

On Jul 4, 12:01 am, Tom Friedetzky > wrote:
> On Tue Jul 3 2007 at 13:27:58 UTC, > wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where to buypoblano(ancho) peppers in Ireland?

> Apologies if commercial links are frowned upon here - if that's the case
> then I shall not post any again. You can order them from "Cool Chile
> Company",http://www.coolchile.co.uk;they ship to Ireland. I'm not
> affiliated with them in any way (apart from being a happy customer).

Thanks Tom. That should solve the problem nicely.