Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

Default Latino ejaculates into school lunches

CBS) WHEATON, Ill. A high school student is facing criminal charges
after school officials say he ejaculated into the cafeteria salad
dressing.

Marco Castro, 17, was charged with one count each of attempted
aggravated battery and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors, Wheaton
police said.

A letter went home to parents on Thursday, in which principal Jill
Bullo wrote that on Dec. 6, the student took the salad dressing
container into the boys' restroom, ejaculated into it, and placed it
back on the cafeteria condiment table.

http://wjz.com/watercooler/watercool...349180807.html

Wheaton North High School:

Asian 5%
Hispanic 6%
Black 6%
White 83%

http://www.publicschoolreview.com/sc...chool_id/27149

If this high school was majority mud, and the kid White, do any of you
think the White kid could get away without "hate crime" charges being
filed?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

> wrote in message
ups.com...

<plonk>

--
-J

** Keeper of Bette Midler and Betty Buckley **

"Jesus saves sinners...and redeems them for valuable prizes!"

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

JFlexer > writes:

> <plonk>

There are few things as fascinating as an announcement
of a new addition to somebody's killfile. Thanks ever
so much for sharing.

Anyway, the guy looks more Filipino than Latino to me.

I don't understand what the big deal is. Not that I ever
did such a thing myself, mind you. But why is it okay to
ingest the Special Secret Slippery Sauce when it, er, comes
right from the source, but it's suddenly a threat to public
health when the stuff is mixed with salad dressing?

It reminds me of the way women will freak if they see a guy
drink milk right out of the jug, even though they'd had their
tongue down his larynx just the night before.

Geoff

--
"I smear the road with bicycles." -- Phillip J. Birmingham

Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

On 20 Dec 2006 09:24:35 -0800, wrote:

>CBS) WHEATON, Ill. A high school student is facing criminal charges
>after school officials say he ejaculated into the cafeteria salad
>dressing.
>
>Marco Castro, 17, was charged with one count each of attempted
>aggravated battery and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors, Wheaton
>police said.
>
>A letter went home to parents on Thursday, in which principal Jill
>Bullo wrote that on Dec. 6, the student took the salad dressing
>container into the boys' restroom, ejaculated into it, and placed it
>back on the cafeteria condiment table.

http://wjz.com/watercooler/watercool...349180807.html

>Wheaton North High School:
>
>Asian 5%
>Hispanic 6%
>Black 6%
>White 83%
>
>http://www.publicschoolreview.com/sc...chool_id/27149
>
>If this high school was majority mud, and the kid White, do any of you
>think the White kid could get away without "hate crime" charges being
>filed?

This is not something that should be a big deal. It's a sick
joke, for sure. I remember thought that my first year in high school,
a couple of our resident geniuses decided to bake their seed into
cookies for the home ec class.
I wasn't in that class, but I heard all the details from a
friend. They passed the cookies around and everyone had a real
chocolate chip shindig. They thought it was pretty funny, and I'm sure
that eventually the teachers found out, but there was no severe
punishment that I recall.
One of the guys was also half Black, and the other guy was
White. How ****ing ridiculous that someone would try to make an issue
out of this kid being Latino. He's got a not very good idea of what
kind of jokes are acceptable, but just because he's Latino doesn't
mean he did it for racial reasons. ****ing paranoids over in the US.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

On 2006-12-20, Geoff Miller > wrote:

> I don't understand what the big deal is. Not that I ever
> did such a thing myself, mind you. But why is it okay to
> ingest the Special Secret Slippery Sauce when it, er, comes
> right from the source, but it's suddenly a threat to public
> health when the stuff is mixed with salad dressing?

Maybe cuz they hadda pay or missed out on the deposit fee.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking

notbob wrote:
> On 2006-12-20, Geoff Miller > wrote:
>

>>I don't understand what the big deal is. Not that I ever
>>did such a thing myself, mind you. But why is it okay to
>>ingest the Special Secret Slippery Sauce when it, er, comes
>>right from the source, but it's suddenly a threat to public
>>health when the stuff is mixed with salad dressing?

> Maybe cuz they hadda pay or missed out on the deposit fee.
>
> nb

I stopped buying food from the local markets "salad bar" when i saw a
"street person" stick their filthy hand in a big bowl of potato salad
and scoop out a snack for himself.

Since then the market has discontinued its salad bar.
--
JL
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking

Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>> On 2006-12-20, Geoff Miller > wrote:
>>

>>> I don't understand what the big deal is. Not that I ever
>>> did such a thing myself, mind you. But why is it okay to
>>> ingest the Special Secret Slippery Sauce when it, er, comes
>>> right from the source, but it's suddenly a threat to public
>>> health when the stuff is mixed with salad dressing?

>> Maybe cuz they hadda pay or missed out on the deposit fee.
>>
>> nb

> I stopped buying food from the local markets "salad bar" when i saw a
> "street person" stick their filthy hand in a big bowl of potato salad
> and scoop out a snack for himself.
>
> Since then the market has discontinued its salad bar.
> --
> JL

Would it have been ok if that filthy "street person" were really a
filthy Priest? Or a filty COP, or lawyer?

The fact is that I do not want anyone to stick their hands in my food,
clean or otherwise.
Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

Please keep your racist rantings to yourself.

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> CBS) WHEATON, Ill. A high school student is facing criminal charges
> after school officials say he ejaculated into the cafeteria salad
> dressing.
>
> Marco Castro, 17, was charged with one count each of attempted
> aggravated battery and disorderly conduct, both misdemeanors, Wheaton
> police said.
>
> A letter went home to parents on Thursday, in which principal Jill
> Bullo wrote that on Dec. 6, the student took the salad dressing
> container into the boys' restroom, ejaculated into it, and placed it
> back on the cafeteria condiment table.
>
> http://wjz.com/watercooler/watercool...349180807.html
>

> Wheaton North High School:
>
> Asian 5%
> Hispanic 6%
> Black 6%
> White 83%
>
> http://www.publicschoolreview.com/sc...chool_id/27149
>
> If this high school was majority mud, and the kid White, do any of you
> think the White kid could get away without "hate crime" charges being
> filed?

Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

Scotius > writes:

> This is not something that should be a big deal. It's a sick joke,
> for sure.

Well, yeah. And according to the news stories I've read about this,
"the entire school" is outraged, grossed out, etc.

"The entire school?" Come on. I can understand how a little less
than *half* of the school might be outraged -- the male half, that
is, minus the 2%-10% of the male half who are supposedly ***, depen-
ding on whose numbers you buy.

As for the rest, can someone explain to me why it's perfectly okay
to have one's tonsils spackled with a hot, pulsing gout of baby-batter
in the course of performing a slurpingly hedonistic blowjob, but it's
somehow an affront to everything that's right and true to swallow a wad
when it's mixed with salad dressing? I mean, what's wrong with this
picture? Help me out here. What if it had been a nice vinaigrette?
Would that have made any difference?

Yeah, yeah; I know: the guy might've had a sexually-transmitted
disease -- or what was known as a *venereal* disease back when
people were literate. The key word is "might've."

Get real. What are the odds of that being true, really? That kid's
probably never had any sexual partner other than his hand. Otherwise,
why would he have wasted a perfectly good load on a container of salad
dressing instead of, say, slipping the snot sausage to a receptive
cheerleader?

[...]

> One of the guys was also half Black, and the other guy was White.

There's no reason to capitalize "black" or "white," since neither is
a proper noun; they're only descriptors. "Negro" and "Caucasian,"
on the other hand, should be capitalized because they *are* proper
nouns.

> How ****ing ridiculous that someone would try to make an issue out
> of this kid being Latino.

Judging from the combination of his features and his Hispanic surname,
I'd say he's probably Filipino.

'Course, he's still in a lot of trouble. It's a Filipino-eat-dog world.

Geoff

--
"I smear the road with bicycles." -- Phillip J. Birmingham

Posted to rec.food.cooking,ba.food,alt.support.diet,alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.gossip.celebrities

BipolarBEAR > wrote:

[to ]

>> And you call him a racist?

I challenged:

: Please define "racist," and then explain why you believe positiveion50's
: position to be an example thereof.

BipolarBEAR > replies:

> Here you are, but next time, look it up yourself if you want to know
> so bad.

"Badly."

> Main Entry: rac·ism
> Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
> Function: noun

> 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits
> and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent
> superiority of a particular race

> 2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
> - rac·ist /-sist also -shist/ noun or adjective

www.m-w.com

Actually, what I had in mind was an off-the-cuff definition in your
own words. No matter; the above will serve my purposes just fine.

> And I need not explain myself.

Yes, you need. If you want to have any credibility, that is.
Otherwise you forfeit the debate.

> If you can not see that was race baiting in nature, then you are
> either deluded, or a fool. Take your pick.

Why are you liberals always so goddam snotty? My request wasn't at all
unreasonable, and I even said "please." I'd say you owe me an apology.

The previous poster, , speculated that had the
Mad Ejaculator been white and the school's student body been majority
nonwhite, he'd have been charged with a hate crime along with everything
else.

Now, you may disagree with that take on things, and that's well and good.
I'm not sure I agree with it, myself. But acknowledging the existence of
reverse discrimination hardly makes one a racist -- by either definition
above.

You need to choose your words more carefully in the future. And insofar
as the careless choice of words is evidence of careless thinking, you are
guilty of intellectual slovenliness.

Geoff

--
"Last week we had a fella from Digital come out and look at the soybean
crop. After 20 minutes, Ma chased him off and threw his keyboard out