Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default was Mole Asshole on the Grill Now:

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
>> "Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > I can't imagine anything musc drier than a grilled turkey breast

>> Then you have no imagination.
>>
>> And you are a jackass an d a moron.
>>
>> > (unless it is injected with a juice, such as a cajun liquid such as for
>> > a deep-fried turkey) or, possibly, a combination of melted butter,
>> > garlic and Tabasco sauce. At any rate, I haven't had turkey white meat
>> > yet that wouldn't benefit from a mole being ladled on it. Whether it
>> > might be even better if the meat were cooked in it is almost a moot
>> > point. White meat turkey will benefit from anything wet you can pour
>> > on it... including using a mole as a gravy.

>> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.
>>

>> > I enjoyed a rack of lamb in Villahermosa that was roasted dry... it was
>> > then served with a "chocolate sauce" which was a combination of melted
>> > chocolate and a mole. It was poured over the lamb after it was plated
>> > and was just fine (wonderful).

>> Well, good for you.
>>
>> You jackass.

> DaveTwo wrote:
>

> <snip>
>
>> Then you have no imagination.
>> And you are a jackass an d a moron.

> <snip>
>> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

> <snip>
> Well, good for you.
>

>> You jackass.

> Reply, below, reposted, with pleasure and apologies to Wayne... proper
> troll name inserted in caps:
>

> Wow. DAVETWO. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is!
> Taking
> a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
> a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
> While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
> who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
> NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
> you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
> control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
> keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.
>
> Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
> say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
> face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
> away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
>
> picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
> around somebody!
>
> Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!
>
> Respectfully,
>
> Jack

Well, you know me well enough by now Jack, that I wall say it to your
face, but just to clear Wayne's post up to those that don't . It weren't
me.

What kills me here is this particular Mole thing. Am I the only one who
believes this mole is a slow cooking braising sauce for a lean piece of
meat. One other "expert" here had 3 small pieces or romaine lettuce
making it a Verde sauce, completely missing the green pumpkin seeds,
tomitillo and the green chiles that were in it.

But Jack Here, is one for ya: Colas de Langosta Asadas con Mayonesa al
Ajo. ( Rick Bayless' book so someone doesn't get this confused with his
mammas' book on "Eating at the YWCA in SF", Sorry I just couldn't resist
that one, I tried. I really, really tried, it was just too, uhh out there
easy, that is the only good statement I can think of right now).

It is the Sauces, salzas and the Tapas that make the party fun!

"GOD"
my new nickname, has a good sound to it doesn't it. Well that and asshole
also but since you got that one first I will give that to you to use, but I
think both might be copywrited. I will have my lawyer check and confer with
your lawyer and maybe we can do lunch soon in Aruba.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Turkey Mole on the Grill, Anyone?

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Wayne Lundberg wrote:
>> Wayne here... what the heck are you responding to? I think you got me
>> mixed
>> up with gunner because I don't think I said anything of the kind in tone,
>> inflection or words. This is what happens when a string gets so long that
>> it's hard to keep addressees in order.
>>
>> Wayne
>>

> MY MISTAKE... I was responding to DaveTwo. OOOPS! Sorry. This guy
> started off on the wrong foot with me by telling me to stick a cow's
> heart up my ass. He's still on a rampage. I'll not be talked to in
> that manner by anyone. Like I said, that kind of person talks to
> people on the Usenet like he's 7 feet tall.

I'm 6'8" actually, but even if I was 3 feet tall I'd say the same things to
a troll.

You need to get over yourself, dumbass.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
>> "Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > I can't imagine anything musc drier than a grilled turkey breast

>> Then you have no imagination.
>>
>> And you are a jackass an d a moron.
>>
>> > (unless it is injected with a juice, such as a cajun liquid such as for
>> > a deep-fried turkey) or, possibly, a combination of melted butter,
>> > garlic and Tabasco sauce. At any rate, I haven't had turkey white meat
>> > yet that wouldn't benefit from a mole being ladled on it. Whether it
>> > might be even better if the meat were cooked in it is almost a moot
>> > point. White meat turkey will benefit from anything wet you can pour
>> > on it... including using a mole as a gravy.

>> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.
>>

>> > I enjoyed a rack of lamb in Villahermosa that was roasted dry... it was
>> > then served with a "chocolate sauce" which was a combination of melted
>> > chocolate and a mole. It was poured over the lamb after it was plated
>> > and was just fine (wonderful).

>> Well, good for you.
>>
>> You jackass.

> DaveTwo wrote:
>

> <snip>
>
>> Then you have no imagination.
>> And you are a jackass an d a moron.

> <snip>
>> Maybe you would benefit from a remedial cooking lesson.

> <snip>
> Well, good for you.
>

>> You jackass.

> Reply, below, reposted, with pleasure and apologies to Wayne... proper
> troll name inserted in caps:
>

> Wow. DAVETWO. Can you spell bipolar? What a newsgroup this is!
> Taking
> a comment about a turket breast personally? Telling a poster to stick
> a cow's heart up his ass? I'm sorry, Wayne. You're way too easy.
> While I came here to discuss Mexican food... not to manipulate a guy
> who can't control his temper, you could be a really fun target! I'm
> NOT cruel, though... this group should be fun for everyone (including
> you). If there's no serious psychological reason that you can't
> control yourself, then you might consider staying away from the
> keyboard when drinking. I know that works for me.
>
> Lighten up. There's a good rule to follow on the Usenet. Don't ever
> say anything to a person on the Usenet that you wouldn't say to a his
> face. If you have considered that in all of your posts, then we are
> away from drunk and back to bipolar. I like your posts... you just are
>
> picky about how people answer them. Talk about walking on eggshells
> around somebody!
>
> Welcome to "One flew over the Mexican cookoo's nest!

Funny how I only seem to have a problem with you, and I'm the one that's
bipolar?

Maybe you need to see a shrink yourself.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:
> Funny how I only seem to have a problem with you, and I'm the one that's
> bipolar?

Really? It's only me? You might try reading your posts to others in
this and other threads. In this one, everyone who doesn't agree with
you is a dumbass... a stupid *******... or a stupid "git" (whatever
that is). At any rate, if you actually feel that you are only a jerk
to me, then read your past few posts. Do you actually think that your
rants go away after a few days? Frankly, I really don't care how you
respond to posts here, but you don't seem to enjoy the whole thing very
much. Too bad. Maybe the 6' 8" thing explains you a lot. Most people
can handle others being honest with them... and joking with them... you
evidently can't. Possibly, you never had to.

All of this over a turkey breast and a cow's heart! "Git" a grip. When
the first words from you to me were telling me to stick a cow's heart
up my ass, you should expect exactly what you "git" from me.

Fondly,

Jack

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Jack Tyler" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> DaveTwo wrote:
>> Funny how I only seem to have a problem with you, and I'm the one that's
>> bipolar?

> Really? It's only me? You might try reading your posts to others in
> this and other threads. In this one, everyone who doesn't agree with
> you is a dumbass... a stupid *******... or a stupid "git" (whatever
> that is). At any rate, if you actually feel that you are only a jerk
> to me, then read your past few posts.

Okay, so there was one other person who called me a know nothing *******. I
replied in kind, no different than what you have done.

Any others?

Do you actually think that your
> rants go away after a few days? Frankly, I really don't care how you
> respond to posts here, but you don't seem to enjoy the whole thing very
> much. Too bad. Maybe the 6' 8" thing explains you a lot.

What does my height have to do with it?

Most people
> can handle others being honest with them... and joking with them... you
> evidently can't. Possibly, you never had to.

No, I just give back what I get.

> All of this over a turkey breast and a cow's heart! "Git" a grip. When
> the first words from you to me were telling me to stick a cow's heart
> up my ass, you should expect exactly what you "git" from me.

Before you continue to criticize, consider that you are all too ready to
continue along the same path with me that you criticize me for.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

DaveTwo wrote:
> Before you continue to criticize, consider that you are all too ready to
> continue along the same path with me that you criticize me for.

Nah. I'm through with you.

Regards,

Jack

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

..Heroic effort Jack.
It would be worth the effort if your protagonist were able to contribute
anything even equal to a grain of salt to the group. He's a lost cause.
Wayne

whole turkey on gas grill biig General Cooking 15 18-05-2010 09:15 PM
Turkey On The Grill JimnGin Barbecue 5 18-11-2007 05:58 AM
Smoking a turkey on the grill Isaac Wingfield General Cooking 2 01-12-2004 05:08 AM
POLLO EN MOLE VERDE (Chicken in Green Mole) terrymcintire Recipes 2 18-10-2004 02:55 AM
Serving turkey mole RindaRinda General Cooking 4 23-11-2003 03:27 PM