Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default proposed chain pf taco stands

When I graduate from business college, I'm gonna start a new chain of
taco stands in Minnesota, where the market is wide open for new tastes.

I was thinking of calling the chain "Border Jumpers", but I figure that
will confuse people, they won't know that it's authentic *Mexican*
cuisine, they'll think it's *Canadian* food, and that's pretty much the
same as American fast food.

So, I thought about calling the chain of taco stands "Cocina Autentico
de la Frontera", but that's screwed, too, nobody speaks Spanish in
Minnesota. :-(

Any ideas about what to call my chain of taco stands? Anything with a
"bell" will confuse people and I'll lose market share.

I predict that the nationwide taco business will pass $100 billion
annually in the next ten years, and I want my share...

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Olé Burgers
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Rolly wrote:
> Olé Burgers

How do you make an "Ole Burger"?

Do you run a Swede through a wood chipper, as in "Fargo"?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Rolly wrote:
> Olé Burgers

How do you make an "Ole Burger"?

Do you run a Swede through a wood chipper, as in "Fargo"?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Den Den is offline

"Junior Chamber of Commerce" > wrote in
oups.com:

> When I graduate

And when you quit being a troll..

From: "FB" >
Date: 14 Sep 2006 19:15:15 -0700

From: "Isadore Lipschitz" >
Date: 26 Sep 2006 07:40:24 -0700

From: "Mythbuster" >
Date: 26 Sep 2006 08:19:54 -0700

From: "Hairball Remedy" >
Date: 27 Sep 2006 06:02:55 -0700

From: "Frijole Masher" >
Date: 26 Sep 2006 11:53:17 -0700

From: "El Pocho" >
Date: 25 Sep 2006 17:56:03 -0700

From: "I Got the Munchies for Tacos" >
Date: 30 Sep 2006 14:57:19 -0700

From: "Is that authentic Mexican cuisine?"

Date: 1 Oct 2006 08:16:47 -0700

From: "Junior Chamber of Commerce" >
Date: 1 Oct 2006 11:49:20 -0700

From: "Secret Taco Recipe passed from mother to daughter"

Date: 30 Sep 2006 20:32:12 -0700

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On 1 Oct 2006 11:49:20 -0700, "Junior Chamber of Commerce"
> wrote:

>When I graduate from business college, I'm gonna start a new chain of
>taco stands in Minnesota, where the market is wide open for new tastes.
>
>I was thinking of calling the chain "Border Jumpers", but I figure that
>will confuse people, they won't know that it's authentic *Mexican*
>cuisine, they'll think it's *Canadian* food, and that's pretty much the
>same as American fast food.
>
>So, I thought about calling the chain of taco stands "Cocina Autentico
>de la Frontera", but that's screwed, too, nobody speaks Spanish in
>Minnesota. :-(
>
>Any ideas about what to call my chain of taco stands? Anything with a
>"bell" will confuse people and I'll lose market share.
>
>I predict that the nationwide taco business will pass $100 billion
>annually in the next ten years, and I want my share...

How about "shit on a bun?" That's about as intelligent as you are
capable of doing. The meat? run the sfb you have through a grinder.

jim

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

You are way too late. We've had them in Texas for years.

Junior Chamber of Commerce wrote:
> When I graduate from business college, I'm gonna start a new chain of
> taco stands in Minnesota, where the market is wide open for new tastes.
>
> I was thinking of calling the chain "Border Jumpers", but I figure that
> will confuse people, they won't know that it's authentic *Mexican*
> cuisine, they'll think it's *Canadian* food, and that's pretty much the
> same as American fast food.
>
> So, I thought about calling the chain of taco stands "Cocina Autentico
> de la Frontera", but that's screwed, too, nobody speaks Spanish in
> Minnesota. :-(
>
> Any ideas about what to call my chain of taco stands? Anything with a
> "bell" will confuse people and I'll lose market share.
>
> I predict that the nationwide taco business will pass $100 billion
> annually in the next ten years, and I want my share...

Proposed New Grocery Store jmcquown[_2_] General Cooking 121 15-08-2016 05:37 PM
Pioneer Plasma Tv Stands [email protected] Baking 0 21-05-2009 05:46 AM
Proposed Soups for the Virtual Cook-in jmcquown General Cooking 13 21-11-2005 07:42 PM
Cookbook Stands John MacDonald General 0 09-04-2005 05:16 PM
Corner Hamburger Stands So Cal Mike Fuhrman Restaurants 0 15-11-2004 05:40 PM