Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
D J D J is offline

Default Traditional mexican Tacos'

Thanks for recipe Iam sure it took your pea brain a lot of thought to
come up with something so elaborate.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:10:16 -0500, D J wrote:
>
> > Thanks for recipe Iam sure it took your pea brain a lot of thought to
> > come up with something so elaborate.

> Being called a pea-brain by a WebTV'er really makes my day -
> thanks.
>
> -sw

He's probably thinking of a burrito which means his grandfather is from the
north or one of the southern US states as the burrito was not in vogue
during his grandfather's life. They hit the Mexican taste buds after so many
brazeros got hooked on the US version and took them back home, did their
best in getting flour tortillas from the north, and the rest is history. For
the OP to claim that white corn tortillas are not corn tortillas says a lot.

Maybe he'd be better posting in Spanish.

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:50:33 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:10:16 -0500, D J wrote:
>
>> Thanks for recipe Iam sure it took your pea brain a lot of thought to
>> come up with something so elaborate.

>Being called a pea-brain by a WebTV'er really makes my day -
>thanks.
>
>-sw

elitist asshole, aren't you?

jim

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:23:29 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:10:16 -0500, D J wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks for recipe Iam sure it took your pea brain a lot of thought to
>> > come up with something so elaborate.

>> Being called a pea-brain by a WebTV'er really makes my day -
>> thanks.
>>
>> -sw

>He's probably thinking of a burrito which means his grandfather is from the
>north or one of the southern US states as the burrito was not in vogue
>during his grandfather's life. They hit the Mexican taste buds after so many
>brazeros got hooked on the US version and took them back home, did their
>best in getting flour tortillas from the north, and the rest is history. For
>the OP to claim that white corn tortillas are not corn tortillas says a lot.
>
>Maybe he'd be better posting in Spanish.
>
>Wayne

Burritos are not usually fried, Wayne. Although I remember ones in
drive ins that were. Of course they were frozen goods, not freshly
made. They were the precursors of chimichangas.

jim

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:55:33 GMT, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:39:46 -0700, ensenadajim wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:50:33 GMT, Steve Wertz
>> > wrote:

>>>Being called a pea-brain by a WebTV'er really makes my day -
>>>thanks.

>> elitist asshole, aren't you?

>I've seen too many WebTV'ers post queries like this. And so have
>you. Sorry if you don't like my candidness, but asking simply for
>a recipe for a taco like Grandfather made is like asking for a
>recipe for a soup your grandmother made. See how it's turned out
>already? It's like pulling teeth.
>
>And here you are, again. You're like flies on shit. You'll have
>to find somebody else to play your usual game.
>
>-sw

You do realize that you just called yourself a piece of shit, don't
you?

You miss the point, and that is not ALL WebTVer's are idiots, as you
indicated yourself, so are you stereotyping these days?

jim