RWO

Default Golden Raising Powder

Does anyone know exactly what Bird's Golden Raising Powder was? It
appears to have been a form of baking powder, but was often listed
separately from baking powder. It may no longer be in production. You
won't find much on Google, aside from a picture of an empty tin on
EBay -- been there.
Opinicus

http://www.uktvfood.co.uk/Chat/Index...c&cl=2&tc=6248

> won't find much on Google, aside from a picture of an

empty tin on
> EBay -- been there.

Couldn't find that. Do you have a link?

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse

RWO

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:29:44 +0300, "Opinicus" >
wrote:

>"RWO" > wrote in message
.. .
>> Does anyone know exactly what Bird's Golden Raising Powder

>was? It
>> appears to have been a form of baking powder, but was

>often listed
>> separately from baking powder. It may no longer be in

>production. You
>
>http://www.uktvfood.co.uk/Chat/Index...c&cl=2&tc=6248
>
>> won't find much on Google, aside from a picture of an

>empty tin on
>> EBay -- been there.

>Couldn't find that. Do you have a link?

he

Chili powder vs Herb powder jmcquown General Cooking 1 09-05-2007 07:16 PM
Chili powder vs Herb powder The Joneses[_1_] General Cooking 1 09-05-2007 01:19 PM
Self raising flour bfairey Baking 5 28-04-2006 11:41 AM
self raising flour Ophelia General Cooking 0 22-10-2005 09:45 PM
Raising RS Will Winemaking 1 08-10-2003 12:06 PM