BassMan423

Default Free Grill..Want It?

The Heartland Outdoorsman is giving away a Camping Grill package valued at well
over $200 in our June Photo Contest.
Register on the site, send your photo of "America Outdoors", and perhaps your
photo will be judged the best of show!
Takes less than a minute to make it happen:
www.illinoiswaters.net/heartland
Patrick Porter

I have a free TV---anybody want it? Come pick it up. It works, its just
taking up space in my living room. Also got three old word processor
typewriters people gave me that don't work. You pick up. Free to good
home.

Opinicus

"Patrick Porter" > wrote in message

> I have a free TV---anybody want it? Come pick it up. It

works, its just
> taking up space in my living room. Also got three old word

processor
> typewriters people gave me that don't work. You pick up.

Free to good
> home.

How do I download it from your living room?

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse

Patrick Porter

Actually I wasn't really serious about it: besides, some chaps came
today and took it home with them. But I will look at Freecycle for next
time.