Sean

Default Caramel candy bar search

Hello,

I'm looking for a candy bar that I used to eat / sell as a kid for
fundraising at school. I don't think it's a typical name brand (it's
not caramello), but it was a caramel candy bar that was divided into 8
or 10 rectangles (not squares). The wrapper was all white I believe,
but could be wrong. The same box also had crunch bars, which were not
divided up. Typically the boxes had ~20 bars, each selling for $1.00

I used to love them as a kid, but can't seem to locate the same kind,
it seems like most fundraisers these days focus on the major brands
(snickers, m&ms, etc).

Thanks to anyone who can remember the name or who has seen them
recently.
Lis

If it was, say, 20 years or so ago, it could very well be Toblerone. Still
available as import chocolate. My school sold these and Gummy Bears (not as
available then as now), for fundraisers.

Lis

"Sean" > wrote in message
om...
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for a candy bar that I used to eat / sell as a kid for
> fundraising at school. I don't think it's a typical name brand (it's
> not caramello), but it was a caramel candy bar that was divided into 8
> or 10 rectangles (not squares). The wrapper was all white I believe,
> but could be wrong. The same box also had crunch bars, which were not
> divided up. Typically the boxes had ~20 bars, each selling for $1.00
>
> I used to love them as a kid, but can't seem to locate the same kind,
> it seems like most fundraisers these days focus on the major brands
> (snickers, m&ms, etc).
>
> Thanks to anyone who can remember the name or who has seen them
> recently.

Kate Dicey

Lis wrote:
> If it was, say, 20 years or so ago, it could very well be Toblerone. Still
> available as import chocolate. My school sold these and Gummy Bears (not as
> available then as now), for fundraisers.

Toblerone is triangular and has chips of Nougat all through. These days
it comes in white and dark as well as milk chocolate. I've never seen
it in ordinary bars... They make it triangular so it fits in the boxes.
Look he http://www.toblerone.com/
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Zoot Candy

Kate Dicey > wrote in message >...
> Lis wrote:
> > If it was, say, 20 years or so ago, it could very well be Toblerone. Still
> > available as import chocolate. My school sold these and Gummy Bears (not as
> > available then as now), for fundraisers.

> Toblerone is triangular and has chips of Nougat all through. These days
> it comes in white and dark as well as milk chocolate. I've never seen
> it in ordinary bars... They make it triangular so it fits in the boxes.
> Look he http://www.toblerone.com/

Was caramel the only center? Sky bars by Necco are in sections except
they have four different flavors, caramel being one of them.

Zoot Candy