Patrick Porter

Default Oakapple Day Feast---?

Well, just just passed Oakapple Day, and a friend, whose birthday is the
same day, suggested we have an Oakapple Day Feast next May 29--- some
kind of Restoration food fest: any suggestions to start with?

phbp

Kate Dicey

Patrick Porter wrote:

> Well, just just passed Oakapple Day, and a friend, whose birthday is the
> same day, suggested we have an Oakapple Day Feast next May 29--- some
> kind of Restoration food fest: any suggestions to start with?
>
> phbp

Beer and Plum Duff (known as 'Baby's Bum' because of the mark left by
the string tying it up!) are the traditional foods of the day, served
every year to the Chelsea Pensioners.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Patrick Porter

Thanks for this information! I can see what we have to do, now---

phbp