Mosaic M_uns

Default Chung - compulsive or obsessive...?

On Thu, 20 May 2004 20:03:20 -0400, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>See, this is where Ronald McChung gets his floppy shoes and his big
>red wig confused. Poor guy seems unable to parse that sentence above.
>Ignores big parts of it like he does big parts of Christ's teachings.

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day. Bob
recently had traumatic cardiac surgery that saved his life, best
linked to his own hands through his insane obsession with foods,
overindulgence and oversatfat approaches to eating.

This is the thanks he shows. Bob returns the gift of life he has been
given (again) by attempting to strip others of theirs.

This follows nicely along a path that Bob has chosen for most of his
adulthood. No telling how many others Bob may have killed with his
advice to overeat and consume portions unnecessary for human existence
and health.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.