Mosaic M_uns

Default two cholesterol questions

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day. Bob
recently had traumatic cardiac surgery that saved his life, best
linked to his own hands through his insane obsession with foods,
overindulgence and oversatfat approaches to eating.

This is the thanks he shows. Bob returns the gift of life he has been
given (again) by attempting to strip others of theirs.

This follows nicely along a path that Bob has chosen for most of his
adulthood. No telling how many others Bob may have killed with his
advice to overeat and consume portions unnecessary for human existence
and health.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

On Mon, 17 May 2004 15:44:26 -0400, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>Could explain a lot about Dr. Chung.
>
>Particularly since he posted this same essential message as Matti
>added more and more information to the pile. Don't befuddle Chung with
>the science or the facts. He has "truth discernment" where information
>just comes to him out of thin air and it's infallibly "true." <LOL>
>Ask him anything about human nutrition and metabolic functions;
>caloric usage. Guy's got a grasp like steel on the "facts."
>
>Now that was funny.
>
>Bob

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:13:41 -0400, Mosaic M_uns >
wrote:

>Meet Bob Pastorio.

I know Bob. Lovely guy. Great cook.

(Who are you?)

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Davida Chazan - The Chocolate Lady wrote:

> On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:13:41 -0400, Mosaic M_uns >
> wrote:
>
> >Meet Bob Pastorio.
> >

> I know Bob. Lovely guy. Great cook.
>
> (Who are you?)

(Not Mu)

If you truly know and love Bob, you would try to help him with his
obsessions.

At the very least, you should pray that God cures him before these
obsessions become the only things in his life.

He certainly remains in my prayers to God, in Christ's name.

May he accept Christ as his personal Lord and Savior, someday, so that He
will cure his afflictions.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
http://makeashorterlink.com/?L26062048

What is all this about?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R20632B48

Is this spam?
http://makeashorterlink.com/?N69721867

cholesterol gregz General Cooking 78 02-10-2012 05:54 AM
Cholesterol James Silverton[_4_] General Cooking 47 02-04-2011 05:00 AM
Cholesterol! [email protected] General Cooking 17 31-12-2006 02:34 AM
two cholesterol questions Mosaic M_uns General Cooking 11 22-05-2004 10:40 AM
two cholesterol questions Mosaic M_uns Preserving 3 21-05-2004 03:56 AM