Home, Home On The Mu_n

Default Zee - Common Bro Your Hijacking the Group

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 16:02:33 -0400, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>Chung "As though Chung is God. The question was where does *Chung* find time.

>BWAHAHAHAhahahahahaha... Chung thinks he can direct the Holy Spirit to
>do anything. "Sending" the Third Person, is Chung. The HS is subject
>to Chung's "sending."

Look at what a pathetic life you lead, Pastorio. all this after nearly
killing yourself and getting a second chance.

Sick both of heart and mind.

Meet Bob Pastorio.

Bob likes to think he is an upscale, right on kind of guy. But in the
darkness, he would prefer to endanger the lives of cardiac care
patients so he TROLLS sci.med.cardiology dozens of times each day.

Now you know all you need to know about this king-sized egomaniac.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.