Mark Zanger

Default American Food History Mysteries

I've started a place on my website for keeping track of the earliest
published recipes for American foods, just started mind you, with fudge,
strawberry shortcake, and hermit cookies. Lot's more to come, but take a
look:

http://www.historycook.com/ggame.htm

--
-Mark H. Zanger
author, The American History Cookbook, The American Ethnic Cookbook for