Lazarus Cooke

Default attn Bob Pastorio

Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
love to see my prejudices confirmed!

Tony Knox (lazarus)

--
Remover the rock from the email address
Bob (this one)

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

> Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
> it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
> love to see my prejudices confirmed!

Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>

Check the "publications and reports" section. Some real eye openers.
Some of them made me change my mind about things (and change how I did
things in my restaurant kitchens). Hate when that happens... <G>

> Tony Knox (lazarus)

Lazarus Cooke

In article >, this one
> wrote:

> Lazarus Cooke wrote:
>
> > Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
> > it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
> > love to see my prejudices confirmed!

> Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
> to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>
>
> Check the "publications and reports" section. Some real eye openers.
> Some of them made me change my mind about things (and change how I did
> things in my restaurant kitchens). Hate when that happens... <G>

that was it. Very interesting on mayonnaise, uses for vinegar,
particulary good on gloves for food handling.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:12:41 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>Lazarus Cooke wrote:
>
>> Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
>> it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
>> love to see my prejudices confirmed!

>Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
>to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>

Totally fascinating. Thanks for the URL.

--
rbc: vixen Fairly harmless

Hit reply to email. But strip out the 'invalid.'
Though I'm very slow to respond.
http://www.visi.com/~cyli

ATTN: RsmBob..... The Henchman Barbecue 0 17-11-2007 06:34 PM
attn Serene Jen[_1_] General Cooking 5 31-10-2007 07:06 AM
Attn: Candymakers Reg General Cooking 4 08-12-2006 07:42 PM
ATTN: KentH Kevin S. Wilson Barbecue 32 09-10-2004 11:55 PM