FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   attn Bob Pastorio (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/8176-attn-bob-pastorio.html)

Lazarus Cooke 16-02-2004 01:24 AM

attn Bob Pastorio

Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
love to see my prejudices confirmed!

Tony Knox (lazarus)

--
Remover the rock from the email address

Bob (this one) 16-02-2004 09:12 AM

attn Bob Pastorio

Lazarus Cooke wrote:

> Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
> it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
> love to see my prejudices confirmed!

Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>

Check the "publications and reports" section. Some real eye openers.
Some of them made me change my mind about things (and change how I did
things in my restaurant kitchens). Hate when that happens... <G>

Lazarus Cooke 16-02-2004 12:35 PM

attn Bob Pastorio

In article >, this one
> wrote:

> Lazarus Cooke wrote:
>
> > Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
> > it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
> > love to see my prejudices confirmed!

> Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
> to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>
>
> Check the "publications and reports" section. Some real eye openers.
> Some of them made me change my mind about things (and change how I did
> things in my restaurant kitchens). Hate when that happens... <G>

that was it. Very interesting on mayonnaise, uses for vinegar,
particulary good on gloves for food handling.

Lazarus

--
Remover the rock from the email address

[email protected] 19-02-2004 08:23 PM

attn Bob Pastorio

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:12:41 -0500, "Bob (this one)" >
wrote:

>Lazarus Cooke wrote:
>
>> Bob, was it you put up the reference to the website on hygiene? If so
>> it provided some of the most fascinating reading I've had for years. I
>> love to see my prejudices confirmed!

>Dunno. I've put up a bunch of them over time. Could you be referring
>to Pete Snyder's HI-TM web site? <http://www.hi-tm.com/>

Totally fascinating. Thanks for the URL.

--
rbc: vixen Fairly harmless

Hit reply to email. But strip out the 'invalid.'
Though I'm very slow to respond.
http://www.visi.com/~cyli