kjw

Default Horn And Hardart:

I remember the one over in the Mount Vernon shopping center years
ago,back in the late 60's.They were great,and their rice pudding was
scrumptious,and the best around,and their eelephant ears were out of
this world.Whatever became of them? Did they go out of business
everywhere,or are there some still around today?All this talk of
desserts is whetting my appettite,and making me hungry now.Yummy.