FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   Herdalife Distributer (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/8112-herdalife-distributer.html)

JenniferB 14-12-2003 11:41 PM

Herdalife Distributer

Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

Henriette Kress 14-12-2003 11:48 PM

Herdalife Distributer

JenniferB wrote:

Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

Herbalife is a scam.

Sure, distributors will tell you that they have great quality and even
better prices, but if you actually look at either... no. Run far away from
this one.

Henriette

--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed

Stace 15-12-2003 12:18 AM

Herdalife Distributer

"JenniferB" wrote in message
om...
Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

I can assure you that if I were willing to buy into a scam like this, I
would at the very least find a distributor that could spell the name of the
freaking product they're selling...

Stace

RHess 15-12-2003 12:23 AM

Herdalife Distributer

Herbalife at (866) 866-4744

Mark Thorson 15-12-2003 01:13 AM

Herdalife Distributer

Henriette Kress wrote:

Herbalife is a scam.

Here's a news item about the death of the founder of
Herbalife, at age 44. Those herbs sure did him a lot
of good!

http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Herbalife/herbalife06.html
http://www.rickross.com/reference/he...erbalife9.html

And here's two link pages to lots of information about
Herbalife -- information that the Herbalife salespeople
don't want you to know:

http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Herbalife/herbalife00.html
http://www.rickross.com/groups/herbalife.html

And here's a ton of consumer complaints about Herbalife:

http://www.ftc.gov/foia/herbalife.pdf

Warning -- this is a 97-page PDF file.

Baldy Cotton 15-12-2003 01:18 AM

Herdalife Distributer

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:

Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

According to the reverse look-up directory, this spam came to us from

Vaspasiano, T
299 Williams Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492-2648
(203) 265-2715

WiScottsin 15-12-2003 01:49 AM

Herdalife Distributer

"JenniferB" wrote in message
om...
Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

2-8lbs worth of cash out of my bank acount, possibly :-O

What's even scarier is that even though most folks realize MLM when they see
it, there are still a large number of really gullible folks to line the
"upline" pockets ;-(

r5 15-12-2003 08:57 AM

Herdalife Distributer

One would think that Herbalife had already penetrated every
nook and cranny of the world. Last month I came across an
old piece of street spam (aka bandit sign) for Herbalife
in Van Horn, Texas -- a pretty small and remote town in
west Texas! If the spammer here really is an Herbalife
distributor, s/he has to be one of the last people in the
world to fall for this scam!

[email protected] 15-12-2003 01:28 PM

Herdalife Distributer

In rec.food.cooking WiScottsin wrote:

"JenniferB" wrote in message
om...
Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

2-8lbs worth of cash out of my bank acount, possibly :-O

What's even scarier is that even though most folks realize MLM when they see
it, there are still a large number of really gullible folks to line the
"upline" pockets ;-(

Than again, there are a lot of people who make a nice living through MLMs.
Remember, they are completely legal and ethical as long as the full details
of the business are clearly disclosed to prospectives.

I went to an Herbalife internal seminar once a few months ago as an invitee
of a friend of a friend. This was a seminar to tell Herbalife distributors
about new products. It was not a sales effort and no one made any effort
to get me to be a distrubutor, although the acquaintance who invited me
did try to sell me some products, but the sell was pretty light handed.
It was odd though because many of the people there (almost all Herbalife
distributors) looked like they were in a cult with sort of glazed over
eyes and going through a canned mantra. I was given some samples of stuff
and most of it tasted artificial. There is no way I could maintain the
diet that they proposed and the products are also expensive if you're
not a distributor.

Debbie Deutsch 15-12-2003 05:13 PM

Herdalife Distributer

BabyJane Hudson wrote in
:

On 14 Dec 2003 15:41:44 -0800, (JenniferB)
wrote:

Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

Everyone call and order the free samples and then never buy anything,
Maybe the company will go out of business?? I know the distributor
would go broke from the postage cost alone!

Jane

Oh, but then they'd have your name and postal address and you would be
doomed to hear from them (and every mailing list they sell to) forever.

--
Anti-spam advisory: The email address used to post this article is a
throw-away address. It will be invalidated and replaced with another if

Hiroshima Nagasaki 15-12-2003 07:07 PM

Herdalife Distributer

On 14 Dec 2003 15:41:44 -0800, in rec.food.cooking, (JenniferB) wrote:

Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

Do you mean Herbalife?
Some distributor.
You can't even spell the name of your product.

Scott 15-12-2003 09:26 PM

Herdalife Distributer

In article ,
Mark Thorson wrote:

Here's a news item about the death of the founder of
Herbalife, at age 44. Those herbs sure did him a lot
of good!

.... except that he died from a combination of alcohol and Doxepin (an
antidepressant). His blood-alcohol level was 0.21.

please mail OT responses only

George J Bateman 17-12-2003 10:43 PM

Herdalife Distributer

I have tried Herbalife and believe me it's usless.

"JenniferB" wrote in message
om...
Lose 2-8 lbs every week! Free Samples 203-265-2715

Warren Okuma 18-12-2003 05:47 AM

Herdalife Distributer

"George J Bateman" wrote in message
I have tried Herbalife and believe me it's usless.

No no no, it works like this... spend all your money on Heralife and you
will starve. If used right you will find that you have lost weight.

Eric d'Entremont 18-12-2003 03:54 PM

Herdalife Distributer

LOL
Well said,