Keith Ginger

Default Time to Call it a Day

Why has this web site stopped being a font of information?

Henriette Kress

Keith Ginger wrote:

> Why has this web site stopped being a font of information?

Perhaps because it's stopped being a website?

Henriette (USENET. Usenet. Newsreader. News. Not a website, no.)

--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed
JE Anderson

"Keith Ginger" > wrote in message
> Why has this web site stopped being a font of information?

Ask a question and the font shall flow...be a participant!

Janet

Jenn Ridley

"Keith Ginger" > wrote:

>Why has this web site stopped being a font of information?

Well, for starters, it's *not* a website. It's a newsgroup. I don't
care if you access it using your web browser, it's not a website.

If people don't start conversations or ask questions, it's going to
get quiet.

If you want to know something, ask.

jenn
--
Jenn Ridley

Bryan J. Maloney

"Keith Ginger" > nattered on
:

> Why has this web site stopped being a font of information?

What web site? I see no web site. This is not a web site.

Mark Zanger

A few of the regulars are busy finishing articles for a food encyclopedia.

--
-Mark H. Zanger
author, The American History Cookbook, The American Ethnic Cookbook for