Tina

Default southern stories and recipes needed

Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
Guide to Southern Foods"...
This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
etc.
I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of yourself,
and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family dinners..

Thank you
Tina

Bob Pastorio

Tina wrote:

> Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
> Guide to Southern Foods"...
> This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
> etc.
> I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
> need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of yourself,
> and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family dinners..
>
> Thank you
> Tina

Tina, you might want to send this along to other newsgroups about
food. Like rec.food.cooking and rec.food.preserving.

Anybody else think of other places to ask?

Pastorio

LIMEYNO1

Not really, she's spammed enough groups already.

"Bob Pastorio" > wrote in message
> Tina wrote:
>
> > Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
> > Guide to Southern Foods"...
> > This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
> > etc.
> > I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
> > need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of

yourself,
> > and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family

dinners..

> > Thank you
> > Tina
> >

> Tina, you might want to send this along to other newsgroups about
> food. Like rec.food.cooking and rec.food.preserving.
>
> Anybody else think of other places to ask?
>
> Pastorio

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:43:50 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" >
wrote:

>Not really, she's spammed enough groups already.

I notice she didn't say she needed any addresses to send part of her
royalties along to...
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

Anyone have some good authentic Southern Cooking Recipes? wingmark Recipes 2 27-07-2011 03:30 PM
Honoring Our Traditions Through Recipes and Stories Pinkie Marketplace 0 11-11-2010 11:26 AM
Recipes needed The Cook Preserving 4 25-10-2010 01:59 AM
Good Southern Recipes Tipster General Cooking 6 13-01-2006 04:17 AM
southern stories and recipes needed Tina Baking 7 05-11-2003 02:54 PM