FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   southern stories and recipes needed (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/8078-southern-stories-recipes-needed.html)

Tina 01-11-2003 05:02 PM

southern stories and recipes needed

Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
Guide to Southern Foods"...
This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
etc.
I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of yourself,
and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family dinners..

Thank you:)
Tina

Bob Pastorio 02-11-2003 02:27 AM

Tina wrote:

> Hello, I'm a Georgia area author currently working on "A NonSoutherners
> Guide to Southern Foods"...
> This is a compliation of old recipes, history of traditional foods,
> etc.
> I was wondering if anyone here would like to be included? All I
> need is a few of your favourite southern recipes, a brief bio of yourself,
> and perhaps a recollection of your favourite memory concerning family dinners..
>
> Thank you:)
> Tina

Tina, you might want to send this along to other newsgroups about
food. Like rec.food.cooking and rec.food.preserving.

Anybody else think of other places to ask?

Pastorio

LIMEYNO1 02-11-2003 02:43 AM

southern stories and recipes needed

Not really, she's spammed enough groups already.

[email protected] 03-11-2003 05:17 AM

southern stories and recipes needed

On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:43:50 -0500, "LIMEYNO1" >
wrote:

>Not really, she's spammed enough groups already.

I notice she didn't say she needed any addresses to send part of her
royalties along to...
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli