Dr Pepper

Default Chicken cordon-bleu??

I rember a simple recipie called Chicken cordon-bleu [sic] It was
chicken breasts with thin sliced ham and cheese.
Does anyone here remember this recipe? can someone help me with it?

thanx

Ron C.

===========================
Phil

In article >, Dr Pepper
> wrote:

> I rember a simple recipie called Chicken cordon-bleu [sic] It was
> chicken breasts with thin sliced ham and cheese.
> Does anyone here remember this recipe? can someone help me with it?

Are you referring to The Real McCoy (flattened chicken breast cutlets
-- originally veal-- topped with slices of ham and Gruyere cheese,
rolled up, floured, egg washed, crumbed, and fried, topped with any of
several sauces) or the Wimpy Casserole Version (tm)? ;-)

If the latter, there are a billion such recipes on the Worldwide Web;
your spelling is correct, so a search engine should turn up quite a few
recipes.

Phil

OK, Chicken Cordon Bleu Dan S. General Cooking 24 03-07-2008 02:06 AM
One Dish Chicken Cordon Bleu Tim Recipes 0 28-08-2005 09:02 PM
Need help with Chicken Cordon Bleu Library Curator General Cooking 4 21-04-2005 09:01 PM
Chicken Cordon Bleu Hahabogus Diabetic 0 19-10-2004 10:28 AM
Chicken Cordon Bleu ron g Recipes (moderated) 0 27-03-2004 02:49 PM