FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   Chicken cordon-bleu?? (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/8052-chicken-cordon-bleu.html)

Dr Pepper 29-09-2003 05:00 PM

Chicken cordon-bleu??

I rember a simple recipie called Chicken cordon-bleu [sic] It was
chicken breasts with thin sliced ham and cheese.
Does anyone here remember this recipe? can someone help me with it?

thanx

Ron C.

===========================

Phil 29-09-2003 10:30 PM

Chicken cordon-bleu??

In article , Dr Pepper
wrote:

I rember a simple recipie called Chicken cordon-bleu [sic] It was
chicken breasts with thin sliced ham and cheese.
Does anyone here remember this recipe? can someone help me with it?

Are you referring to The Real McCoy (flattened chicken breast cutlets
-- originally veal-- topped with slices of ham and Gruyere cheese,
rolled up, floured, egg washed, crumbed, and fried, topped with any of
several sauces) or the Wimpy Casserole Version (tm)? ;-)

If the latter, there are a billion such recipes on the Worldwide Web;
your spelling is correct, so a search engine should turn up quite a few
recipes.

Phil