FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   What did GOD and the ANGELS eat before humans were created ??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/74568-what-did-god-angels.html)

Eliot Coweye 19-11-2005 09:29 AM

What did GOD and the ANGELS eat before humans were created ???

I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.

Do you have recipes of ancient divine meals ?

Lee Rudolph 19-11-2005 11:47 AM

"Eliot Coweye" > writes:

>I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.

Divine semen, angelic Bartholin secretions, that sort of thing.

Lee Rudolph

Hazel 24-11-2005 05:20 AM

Eliot Coweye wrote:

> I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.
>
> Do you have recipes of ancient divine meals ?

They ate politicians.

J Wexler 24-11-2005 11:54 AM

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, Eliot Coweye wrote:

> I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.
>
> Do you have recipes of ancient divine meals ?

I have no idea what they ate, but I can tell you what they drank: pure
spirit. When I consider the theory of Intelligent Design, it is hard to
avoid the suspicion that any Intelligent Designer had prolonged interludes
of profound inebriation.

John Wexler
Edinburgh

CJ Adams 24-11-2005 01:21 PM

Hazel wrote:
> Eliot Coweye wrote:
>

>>I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.
>>
>>Do you have recipes of ancient divine meals ?

> They ate politicians.

Tasty, but very difficult to clean.

Cheers
CJ Adams
Arte et Marte

Andrew Dalby 14-12-2005 04:04 PM

Eliot Coweye wrote:
> I wonder what they ate before GOD created plants, animals and humans.
>
> Do you have recipes of ancient divine meals ?

The Greek gods ate ambrosia and drank nectar, both before and after. No
recipes, so far as I know. Oh, and they liked sniffing the smoke of
sacrifice. After.

I just spoke about this ('Dining with the Gods') at Sotheby's New York.
No conclusions were reached ...