Jason

Default Bigfoot or Bogus?

Another Bigfoot sighting reported in Oklahoma. A newspaper business
information web site has the latest photo.

see it at: http://www.newspaper-info.com

Click on the "Bigfoot" link.

JJ

Christophe Bachmann

Jason wrote:
> Another Bigfoot sighting reported in Oklahoma. A newspaper business
> information web site has the latest photo.

Nothing to do with a bigfoot sighting, which would at least be
entertaining even if far from the topic of this newsgroup, this is
another get rich at home scam.

--
Salutations, Greetings
Guiraud Belissen, Chteau du Ciel, Drachenwald

Mr. Man with the Master Plan

thanks for being the point and click guinea pig

-MMWTMP

"Christophe Bachmann" > wrote in message
> Jason wrote:
>> Another Bigfoot sighting reported in Oklahoma. A newspaper business
>> information web site has the latest photo.
>>

> Nothing to do with a bigfoot sighting, which would at least be
> entertaining even if far from the topic of this newsgroup, this is another
> get rich at home scam.
>

> --
> Salutations, Greetings
> Guiraud Belissen, Chteau du Ciel, Drachenwald
> Christophe Bachmann, Rennes, France

Umami: real or bogus? notbob General Cooking 153 12-08-2015 10:09 PM
Bogus ... hardware Lewis Perin Tea 6 18-02-2010 05:17 AM
Bigfoot Photo? Jason Sourdough 2 10-08-2005 07:37 PM
Bogus Baklava Michael General Cooking 52 20-12-2004 06:47 PM
Bigfoot 2004: Best. Bigfoot. Ever? sleurB kciN Beer 4 24-03-2004 01:37 AM