H. E. Taylor

Default History of Spices book recommendation?

Greetings,
Can anybody here suggest a good book on the history (and maybe the
science/crossbreeding) of spices? A search of Amazon turns up
several candidates but I don't much trust the reviews there.
<andiamo>
-het

--
"Why does the porridge bird lay its egg in the air?" -Firesign

Terror War News: http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/terror_war/twartn.html
H.E. Taylor http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~het/