Bob (this one)

Default PING: Mark Zanger

We're having a discussion about beans over on a Yahoo list and your
name came up as the author of a piece in Cook's Illustrated in 1996.
It's about beans and gas and how to get rid of it, how much can one
get rid of, and good sources for that info.

I must confess I don't recall the piece and I don't have a copy of the
magazine.

My email is pastorio at rica dot net. Drop me a line, if you wouldn't
mind.

Pastorio