Thor46

Default soda crackers?

where can I find original recipes for soda crackers, catsup, mustard;
etc...plus the history behind such foods...thanx in advance for any help...

Bubba

Thor46 wrote:

>where can I find original recipes for soda crackers, catsup, mustard;
>etc...plus the history behind such foods...thanx in advance for any help...

That's a pretty tough call if you're looking for one source. The
"original" recipes are even more problematic because recipes are more
apt to develop than spontaneously generate. I'd go with the The
Cambridge World History of Food as a starting point. It'll set you
back about $150.00 but it's well worth it if you're interested in the
history of food in general rather than just the items you named.

Bubba

--
You wanna measure, or you wanna cook?