Joe Buick

Default Bulk Email Lists

Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk E-mail=
lists) for online advertisement=2E we provide you with a free list=
of email addresses you can use in your marketing campaign, or=
you can choose to buy larger inexpensive databases=2E Furthermore,=
you can download several online marketing softwares absolutely=
free:

http://www=2Ebulkemailco=2Ecom

Regards,
Joe Buick
Tel=2E +1 569 101 2616

Opinicus

headers, INCLUDING the body (DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS)

"Joe Buick" > wrote in message
Hi

We offer you E-mail addresses databases (or called Bulk
E-mail lists) for online advertisement. we provide you with
a free list of email addresses you can use in your marketing
campaign, or you can choose to buy larger inexpensive
databases. Furthermore, you can download several online
marketing softwares absolutely free:

http://www.bulkemailco.com

Regards,
Joe Buick
Tel. +1 569 101 2616

Usenet News=---
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---=ast/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via
Encryption =-