Posted to alt.binaries.multimedia.cooking,alt.binaries.food,rec.food.cooking,rec.food.historic

Default REQ for Good Eats help

REQ for Good Eats help

In alt.binaries.cooking we're working on a project to repost the
complete seasons of Good Eats. We're OK through Season 13 but we're
missing the following from Season 14:
1408 Fry Hard III: Fry, Tempura, Fry!
1409 Oat Cuisine II
1410 All Hallows Eats
1411 Squash Court II
1412 American Classics IX: Pumpkin Pie
1413 Egg Files VII: Meringue
1414 Pantry Raid XIII: Destination Chickpea
1415 Devil Of A Cake
1416 A Bird in the Pie Is Worth Two in the Bush
1417 Use Your Noodle IV: Lasagna
1418 Waiter, There's a Fish in My Soup
1419 The Proof Is in the Bread Pudding
1420 Roll Call
1421 Caul of the Flower
1422 Use Your Noodle V: Asian Noodles

We also need the last three specials:
S06 Right On Q
S07 Alton's Countdown to T-Day (Re-Romancing the Bird)
S08 Turn On the Dark

I had all of these at one time but the DVD on which I recorded Season
14 and the 2011-2012 specials has gone missing. Any help (including
where the files can be found for downloading) will be greatly
appreciated.

TIA

--
Anne's Little Brother Bob
Posted to rec.food.historic

On Friday, January 3, 2014 3:09:23 AM UTC-8, Bob O'Dyne wrote:
> REQ for Good Eats help
>
> In alt.binaries.cooking we're working on a project to repost the
> complete seasons of Good Eats. We're OK through Season 13 but we're
> missing the following from Season 14:
> 1408 Fry Hard III: Fry, Tempura, Fry!
> 1409 Oat Cuisine II
> 1410 All Hallows Eats
> 1411 Squash Court II
> 1412 American Classics IX: Pumpkin Pie
> 1413 Egg Files VII: Meringue
> 1414 Pantry Raid XIII: Destination Chickpea
> 1415 Devil Of A Cake
> 1416 A Bird in the Pie Is Worth Two in the Bush
> 1417 Use Your Noodle IV: Lasagna
> 1418 Waiter, There's a Fish in My Soup
> 1419 The Proof Is in the Bread Pudding
> 1420 Roll Call
> 1421 Caul of the Flower
> 1422 Use Your Noodle V: Asian Noodles
>
> We also need the last three specials:
> S06 Right On Q
> S07 Alton's Countdown to T-Day (Re-Romancing the Bird)
> S08 Turn On the Dark
>
> I had all of these at one time but the DVD on which I recorded Season
> 14 and the 2011-2012 specials has gone missing. Any help (including
> where the files can be found for downloading) will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> TIA
>
> --
> Anne's Little Brother Bob

Hi. I am looking for the Turkey episodes or the brining episodes from Alton Brown. Do you have any that you can share with me?

Good Eats Brooklyn1 General Cooking 7 02-11-2015 04:50 PM
REQ for Good Eats help Bob O'Dyne General Cooking 0 03-01-2014 11:09 AM
Good eats - BBQ Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 27 07-02-2011 09:25 PM
Good eats George Shirley[_2_] Preserving 4 12-09-2010 10:16 PM
Good Eats Scott Preserving 2 22-11-2003 02:59 PM