Beirader

Default [Fwd: Roast Suckling Pig]

What is a Samhain?

For every Samhain celebration we have always served two roast suckling pigs.
Due to the timeframe of this years Samhain I have to purchase them two
days ahead. I will go to the farm and pick them up freshly butchered on
Thursday.
Do you think they will keep well until Sunday? I will salt and pepper
them well before storing. The snouts will all have been cleaned and
prepped for roasting. Good thing I have two large ovens.
I will be making my potatoes the day ahead and all my vegies will be
prepped. All the many condiments will be in the fridge. Have to get
the apples if it ever stops raining.
Have to get the fresh oysters and shrimp on Saturday too. What a hectic
few days coming up.
All the to be followed by our Coven having an election day party where
we will serve corned beef and cabbage. The beef is from Neimans.

Opinicus

"Beirader" > wrote

> What is a Samhain?
> For every Samhain celebration we have always served two
> roast suckling pigs.

http://www.samhain.com/

Google is your fiend...

--
Bob
Kanyak's Doghouse

Roast Suckling Pig Cuban Style Cuban Chef Recipes 0 22-11-2011 03:03 AM
Roast Suckling Pig Beirader Diabetic 7 28-10-2004 09:14 PM
Roast Suckling Pig Beirader General Cooking 3 27-10-2004 05:57 PM
Roast Suckling Pig Beirader General Cooking 4 21-10-2004 05:44 PM
Suckling Pig L. Cook Barbecue 7 12-07-2004 10:52 PM