Bob (this one)

Default Encyclopedia arrived today

The Oxford Encyclopedia I ordered arrived today (wanted to see my name
in it).

WOW!

Very cool to see so many familiar names in the contributor's list. And
Andy's name in big letters. Two volumes, look great, very slick, as
I'd expect from OUP.

Just kinda leafed through it today. Busy with other deadlines, but I
plan on spending a bit of time with it over the weekend.

Nice work, everybody who threw stuff in, and especially our
long-suffering editor.

Pastorio

Arri London

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> The Oxford Encyclopedia I ordered arrived today (wanted to see my name
> in it).
>
> WOW!
>
> Very cool to see so many familiar names in the contributor's list. And
> Andy's name in big letters. Two volumes, look great, very slick, as
> I'd expect from OUP.
>
> Just kinda leafed through it today. Busy with other deadlines, but I
> plan on spending a bit of time with it over the weekend.
>
> Nice work, everybody who threw stuff in, and especially our
> long-suffering editor.
>
> Pastorio

I avoided looking at the one in our local library. The initial
copyediting on my articles (under my real name) was just too dire!
ASmith1946

Bob et al:

We'll be going through a second printing within a few weeks, so if you (or
anyone) locate any errors or mistakes, please advise asap.

I'd love to take credit for the design, but the real wizzard is Stephen Wagley
at OUP. He'd love to hear from you.

Will you be at the release party in Washington next Saturday?

Andy Smith

>"Bob (this one)" wrote:
>>
>> The Oxford Encyclopedia I ordered arrived today (wanted to see my name
>> in it).
>>
>> WOW!
>>
>> Very cool to see so many familiar names in the contributor's list. And
>> Andy's name in big letters. Two volumes, look great, very slick, as
>> I'd expect from OUP.
>>
>> Just kinda leafed through it today. Busy with other deadlines, but I
>> plan on spending a bit of time with it over the weekend.
>>
>> Nice work, everybody who threw stuff in, and especially our
>> long-suffering editor.
>>
>> Pastorio

>I avoided looking at the one in our local library. The initial
>copyediting on my articles (under my real name) was just too dire!

ASmith1946