Posted to rec.food.historic,rec.food.cooking

Default Simple French Cooking X Marcel Boulestin 1st Edit. 1923

Simple French Cooking for English Homes by X Marcel Boulestin,a little
fading to boards,foxing curiously to frontispiece only ,original
owners name stamped to edge of index pages at rear,otherwise a very
nice copy. 1923 ,1st. Edition 120 pages
Superb and ultra scarce book by Boulestin,chef and proprietor of the
legendary west end restaurant.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Posted to rec.food.historic,rec.food.cooking

"Alys" > wrote in message
> Simple French Cooking for English Homes by X Marcel Boulestin,a little
> fading to boards,foxing curiously to frontispiece only ,original
> owners name stamped to edge of index pages at rear,otherwise a very
> nice copy. 1923 ,1st. Edition 120 pages
> Superb and ultra scarce book by Boulestin,chef and proprietor of the
> legendary west end restaurant.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Now there!... When I suggested folk to 'keep Posting here', I didn't mention
to 'Spam' here though..:-)

Bigbazza (Barry) Oz