Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.historic

Default Stanley Holloway on Yorkshire Pudding

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barnicl...e%20pudden.mp3

I was introduced to this concoction by an English relative while still an
Impressionable Young Yank and it may have been one of the reasons I went
abroad the first chance I got... ;-)

Since then I've eaten it, made it, exalted it, and excoriated it many times.
Very much like Holloway does in this MP3.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.historic

Nice. Thanks

Opinicus wrote:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barnicl...e%20pudden.mp3
>

> I was introduced to this concoction by an English relative while still an
> Impressionable Young Yank and it may have been one of the reasons I went
> abroad the first chance I got... ;-)
>

> Since then I've eaten it, made it, exalted it, and excoriated it many times.
> Very much like Holloway does in this MP3.

Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.food.historic

Yes, very nice.

It's always struck me that the original way of eating Yorkshire pudding
- as a first course, with gravy, and followed by the meat - is a bit
like the Italian habit of starting with a pasta, perhaps with meat
juices, followed by the meat itself.

Lazarus

Yorkshire pudding aem General Cooking 49 05-12-2008 03:15 PM
My first Yorkshire pudding Mitch General Cooking 17 25-12-2006 01:45 AM
Yorkshire Pudding Aria General Cooking 10 28-12-2005 07:25 PM
Yorkshire Pudding Duckie ® Recipes 0 09-10-2005 04:01 PM
Ann's Yorkshire Pudding Recipes (moderated) 0 26-01-2005 04:55 AM