FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   Stanley Holloway on Yorkshire Pudding (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/145577-stanley-holloway-yorkshire-pudding.html)

Opinicus 05-01-2008 07:34 PM

Stanley Holloway on Yorkshire Pudding

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/barnicl...e%20pudden.mp3

I was introduced to this concoction by an English relative while still an
Impressionable Young Yank and it may have been one of the reasons I went
abroad the first chance I got... ;-)

Since then I've eaten it, made it, exalted it, and excoriated it many times.
Very much like Holloway does in this MP3.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Cookie Cutter[_2_] 13-01-2008 01:49 AM

Stanley Holloway on Yorkshire Pudding

Nice. Thanks

Lazarus Cooke 14-01-2008 10:33 AM

Stanley Holloway on Yorkshire Pudding

Yes, very nice.

It's always struck me that the original way of eating Yorkshire pudding
- as a first course, with gravy, and followed by the meat - is a bit
like the Italian habit of starting with a pasta, perhaps with meat
juices, followed by the meat itself.

Lazarus