FoodBanter.com

-   Historic (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/)
-   -   A lean and hungry look (https://www.foodbanter.com/historic/143223-lean-hungry-look.html)

Opinicus 16-12-2007 07:11 PM

A lean and hungry look

Let me have men about me that are fat
Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

(W. Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act I, Scene 2)

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Jerry Avins 17-12-2007 03:34 PM

A lean and hungry look

Opinicus wrote:
> Let me have men about me that are fat
> Sleek-headed men and such as sleep o' nights:
> Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look;
> He thinks too much: such men are dangerous.

Do you think too much? :-)

Jerry
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ