Posted to rec.food.historic

Default Elizabeth David: A Life in Recipes

http://imdb.com/title/tt0762094/

Has anybody seen this? Are there any plans to release it on DVD? Has it been
posted anywhere?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to rec.food.historic

If I didn't see the name, Amanda Coe, I would think this was a joke of some
kind.

--
-Mark H. Zanger
author, The American History Cookbook, The American Ethnic Cookbook for

"Opinicus" > wrote in message
> http://imdb.com/title/tt0762094/
>
> Has anybody seen this? Are there any plans to release it on DVD? Has it
> been posted anywhere?
>
> --
> Bob
> http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to rec.food.historic

"Mark Zanger" > wrote

>> http://imdb.com/title/tt0762094/
>> Has anybody seen this? Are there any plans to release it on DVD? Has it
>> been posted anywhere?

> If I didn't see the name, Amanda Coe, I would think this was a joke of
> some kind.

Why so?

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to rec.food.historic

It's hard enough to write about food in words. To then render a food writer
in a motion picture....

--

"Opinicus" > wrote in message
> "Mark Zanger" > wrote
>
>>> http://imdb.com/title/tt0762094/
>>> Has anybody seen this? Are there any plans to release it on DVD? Has it
>>> been posted anywhere?

>> If I didn't see the name, Amanda Coe, I would think this was a joke of
>> some kind.

> Why so?
>
> --
> Bob
> http://www.kanyak.com

Posted to rec.food.historic

"Mark Zanger" > writes:

>It's hard enough to write about food in words. To then render a food writer
>in a motion picture....

In the past few days, first we read about the Brazilian woman convicted of
dismembering and frying her husband, http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/125368.aspx ,
and then about the Texan man suspected of dismembering and grilling a girl
to ashes, http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/4659330.html .
Now you're telling me that there's to be a snuff movie about rendering
a food writer??? The horror!

Lee Rudolph

Posted to rec.food.historic

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:16:33 +0200, "Opinicus" >
wrote:

>http://imdb.com/title/tt0762094/
>
>Has anybody seen this? Are there any plans to release it on DVD? Has it been
>posted anywhere?

You could try thebox.bz. They have a lot of stuff from British TV.